- Are those burns on his face? Is he a fireman? Did he start a fire? Was he the victim of a crime?
- Awe, poor baby. I wish I could take it away so she could be just like the rest of the kids.
- He is such a cutie. I wonder what kind of condition he has.
- I saw you from across the room and I must say you stand out in the crowd. I took that as God’s way of saying that I should get to know you better.
- I believe when someone captures my attention the way you have that I should commit to pray for them. Is there anything specific I can ask God for on your behalf?
- I apologize for staring. I became smitten and couldn’t stop. Tell me about this little man…
- Ma’am. I’m sorry. I know you caught me staring and I shouldn’t have. I was just interested to know what condition your son may have.
“Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John 8:32