Last year Nester encouraged several bloggers to write — for 31 days straight — about something they are passionate about. Little did she know that she would start a wave of 31 Dayers including me. I put together 31 Days of Online Ministry Helps back in January. Nester was originally inspired by Darren Rowse, author of 31 Days to Build a Better Blog (if you do not have that ebook you should totally get it. It WORKS!). Well, she is doing it again. This time she wants you to be a part of the festivities.
Join my friends as they share their passion and take you on a 31 Day journey:
- Nester – 31 Days of Charming Imperfection
- Jen - 31 Days to Balancing Both Beauty and a Budget
- Jessica – 31 Days of Memory Keeping
- Melissa: 31 Days: Inspired Holidays
- Sandy: 31 Days of Warmer Connections
- Darcy: 31 Days of Photo Tips (link up here: My 3 boybarians)
- Emily: 31 Days to Change the World
- Emily: 31 Days of the Little Things
One thing that I am passionate about is… well, I am passionate about lots of things. The truth is I couldn’t narrow down just one topic. I love writing about crafts, organization, blogging, food, kids, friends, home, and many more things that I can’t even type out right now. I was flabbergasted as to what to post about. Then it hit me. The one common denominator I give to each of these is printables. I create labels, forms, graphics, signs, and many more things on this lil’ ol’ puter of mine. I can share them all with you as well as why I use each of them the way I do.
Here is just some of what is to come during my 31 days journey:
- freezer organization
- blogging resources
- streamlining snacks
- garage sale masterminding
- birthday party decor
- pantry labeling and accessorizing
- Christmas planning
- entertaining with class and charm
- Southern living
- a new set for my household binder
- homemade cleaner recipes and labels
- greeting cards
- make your own lemonade stand
and much, much more! All come complete with printables or downloads.
What are you passionate about? What could you blog about for 31 days straight? Write a post introducing your 31 Days topic, tell us a bit about what to expect, and invite others to participate and link their topic. Each of the above 8 bloggers will host a linky for their own niche of bloggers. Just visit their respective sites and link up when the chance arises.
If you are going to participate please let me know in the comments. That way me and anyone else who is interested can bookmark you or subscribe to your feed so that we don’t miss out on the good stuff! Speaking of, don’t forget to subscribe to my feed so that you are one of the first to know when new printables/downloads are posted.