You know I”m a natural mama. I mean, I make my own cleaners and personal care products for goodness sake. So, when I heard about Seventh Generations new baby wipes I just had to try them. I was impressed. They are thick and textured so they easily remove dirt and grime from Matthias’ face and hands but they are still gentle enough to use on his bottom.
I used to have to use two or three wipes but with these I can use one and get the job done. And they have these cute little sheep on them! I give Matthias one while I am changing him and ask him to count them. That keeps his hands busy while I get him cleaned up.
Here are some of the awesome things about Seventh Generation Baby Wipes:
- You can get them in packs of 64 (only $2.99!), 128, or 256 wipes
- Significant environmental savings
- Free of fragrances and dyes
- Free of parabens and phthalates
- They keep this little man clean…
Seventh Generation is giving one of my readers one box of these awesome baby wipes.
- Entrants should be age 18 or older and live in the United States.
- To enter share a baby care tip in the blog comments section.
- For additional entry, tweet at @SeventhGen and put a link to the tweet in the blog comments section.
- Contest will end on March 15.
- Seventh Generation will fulfill the prizes (shipping baby wipes directly to the winners) within 4-6 weeks after March 25.
- This post is sponsored by Seventh Generation. All opinions are my own.