This policy is valid from 01 August 2009 and any questions pertaining to this blog should be directed to me at inquiry (at) amybayliss (dot) com.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited solely by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. All forms of paid advertisement appearing in post content will be identified.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received will not influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog.
I am occasionally compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though I may receive compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinion, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
I would like to disclose the following existing relationships. These are companies, organizations or individuals that may have an impact on the content of this blog.
- I am sole owner of My Southern Media and do receive payment for services and/or products. This includes but is not limited to consulting, developing marketing strategies for book launches and bloggers, and design/development of ebooks and websites.
- I am an author and do receive royalties for my books: Pursuit of Proverbs 31.
- I am a member of the board of directors for Proverbs 31 Ministries. I do not receive compensation for sales of products or events made through the organization or otherwise. All profits go back to the ministry.
- I am an Amazon affiliate as well as an affiliate for other companies. I am a non-fiction book junkie. The little bit of income I receive from you using that link expands my knowledge on a variety of topics, most of which I share with you on this blog.
- I advertise for third party ad networks. I also run additional affiliate programs. These affiliate hyperlinks may be included in various posts. I typically only include them where they are most relevant.
- I do sponsored posts, paid reviews, and display paid ads on my blog. This in no way effects my opinion of the products but be aware that I never endorse something I don’t believe in.
- I consult and work with corporations who may compensate me for the services I provide through my blog.
I will/do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets and other forms of compensation. And because it does cost to operate this site, the compensation received helps to maintain the upkeep of it’s various components. It also helps to pay for training and educational expenses that I may obtain in order to be a more proficient writer and blogger.
I accept products for review and for giveaways but again, I give my honest opinion of those products. I also do reviews or from time to time may mention products on my blog that were purchased by me for my own use. These posts will not be identified since I view it the same as having a conversation with a friend.